Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chemical Warfare & Mycoplasma - Why You are Sick

It is with deep sadness and loss of patriotism of any kind that I write this. However, the facts are the facts.

Why are you probably having chronic pain? And cannot recover from your illness?

Blame Canada.

Yes, this hurts as I am 1/2 Canadian. But.

Apparently, according to documented sources, such as this one (click here) in Consumer Health, a researcher in Canada infected mosquitos with the mycoplasma virus. Chronic fatigue syndrome then arrived, of which I expect FMS (fibromyalgia) is a derivative.

This is actually confirmed in the Consumer Health article:

"Dr. Charles Engel who is with the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, stated at an NIH meeting on February 7, 2000, "I am now of the view that the probable cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and fibromyalgia is the mycoplasma."


That's not all.

See the below quote from Consumer Health:

"According to Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo, one of America's top, top researchers, this disease agent, the mycoplasma, causes among other things, AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, Wegener's disease, Parkinson's disease, Crohn's colitis, Type I diabetes, and collagen-vascular diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's. The mycoplasma enters into the individual cells of the body depending upon your genetic predisposition. You may develop neurological diseases if the pathogen destroys certain cells in your brain, or you may develop Crohn's colitis if the pathogen invades and destroys cells in the lower bowel. Once it gets into the cell, it can lie there doing nothing sometimes for 10, 20 or 30 years, but if a trauma occurs like an accident, or a vaccination that doesn't take, the mycoplasma can become triggered."

For me, it was my parents' divorce that caused the stress to make me ill. My FMS symptoms kicked in when I was under incredible emotional stress as a teenager, and have remained ever since.

And blame the U.S.

As if this weren't bad enough news, there are reports that vaccines are very dangerous. In fact, one article I was given to read ("The Mystery of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome," by the Arthritic Diseases Clinic) reported that chronic fatigue syndrome seemed to appear after flu season...In fact that correlates to the above statement, exactly. So do NOT get that flu shot! (If this is not enough reason, my late uncle said shortly before he passed away that he thought the flu shot was going to "do him in." He got the shot, became sick, and never recovered...Yet he did not die from the flu, but a heart attack.)

Back to the mycoplasma disaster. Apparently the first research/infection by the mosquitos was apparently done in 1957, says the New England Journal of Medicine. I'm not entirely clear why people my age (40s) are ill. It must be ongoing biological warfare, that's all I can figure out...

What can be done about this dreaded virus?

Well, work is underway by experts such as my organic-farmer step-dad, who has studied nutrition for years and owns Schmidt Flour Mills. He is working on a high nutrition formula of wheat, in hopes that it will help combat the virus. I know this because I asked him what he could do to help me get rid of the mycoplasm virus, if in fact, this was the cause of my FMS.

Years ago my step-dad was able to save himself from dying from insecticide (grasshopper) poisoning when he was sprayed all over with it. Others that have been severly exposed died within weeks. He was able to rush to immerse himself in water, negating the first effects. However, the poison remained in his system for years, he says, until he was able to expel it through the use of high-nutrition food. He no longer falls asleep while driving, nor experiences the other toxic effects of the poison. After the experience he began organic farming and studying the power of food energy.

He is now 82 and runs circles around me. Literally. I was up at his place recently laying around feeling ill while he was out on his organic farm/fields all day picking rocks, combining, digging trenches for new trailers and whatnot.

According to Arnold Schmidt, apparently there is one thing stronger than toxins and viruses: food energy & nutrition. I am also studying more on this, and I will share what I find out.

In the meantime, take heart that your disease is NOT all in your head. There is a cause, and sadly, it was intentional.

Now it is up to us - you and me - to do whatever we can to use powerful food energy to get better. Let's see what we can do...

1 comment: