Saturday, June 23, 2012

Could there be chronic Hope?

Hope is a 4-letter word for those of us with chronic pain. The reason is - it is chronic. There ain't no escaping it for long...And we are sick to death of people telling us we will get better. God will heal us. Blah blah blah. We want to shout 4-letter words at them, and they are not hope!

But, some people do have hope. And I love to celebrate them. 

"A Promise of Hope" is the book written by Autumn Stringham. I read it today, with tears in my eyes, and a good feeling that somewhere, people are finding hope & health. My mom sent me the vitamins & minerals referenced in the book, EMPower. (Some are called Plus at the end.)

I am starting these vitamins today because I have long suffered from a history of deep dark depression that leads to suicidal thoughts. I have also, clearly, been long affected by chronic nerve pain, exacerbated by anxiety. I am hoping for some relief.


I will let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment