Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How Not to Ruin A "Good" Day!

So I am having a very good day. In fact, it started yesterday after exercising on my Denise Austin stair-step machine (for 40 minutes) while watching Food Network Star & the RedSox.

It is continuing! All my little blood cells feel happy, my energy is aligned, the pain is way down, I have less tension & generally, I am thankful to be alive, for a change.

So what to do when these windfalls happen to you? The days you wait, and pray for? The days where the pain is gone, or down & you begin to have hope again (that you know will be dashed, but still).....

What you do is - DON'T RUIN IT!

You know what I'm talking about, I know, but you just don't want to admit it. The one day in a million that you're feeling good is NOT the day to:

- Clean the house
- Fix your relationship
- Quit your job
- Start a major project
- Overdo it (it being anything)

Your good days are for rewarding yourself, for all the bad days that came before and that will come afterward. What good is a "good" day when you just wear yourself out, yet again?

Do all your favorite things. Relax. Suck in the yumminess of feeling good. Bring the joy. You deserve it! In fact, "Have a GREAT day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment